That necklace took my breath away....why have I not seen your beautiful jewelry before? I didn't realize how intricate and gorgeous it is. Next time I come to Cali I am going to buy something you made and also I would like to buy a painting you did that is similar to the one Judy has in her living room. (I still have the "sad face" one you gave me a "few" years back!! Love to both of you. Pam
So happy to hear the chemo is over. Such a long process. Hope you can enjoy then next month of recovery w/out too much angst about the next step. As you know the less stress the better for such things. Very cool necklace. Wouldn't have thought of putting those colors together, but it all works so well. You are a genius! Love to you and Tom. MJ & Bill
What a beautiful necklace! We're so happy the chemo is all done. We love you...sleep tight.
ReplyDeleteThat necklace took my breath away....why have I not seen your beautiful jewelry before? I didn't realize how intricate and gorgeous it is. Next time I come to Cali I am going to buy something you made and also I would like to buy a painting you did that is similar to the one Judy has in her living room. (I still have the "sad face" one you gave me a "few" years back!! Love to both of you. Pam
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear the chemo is over. Such a long process. Hope you can enjoy then next month of recovery w/out too much angst about the next step. As you know the less stress the better for such things.
ReplyDeleteVery cool necklace. Wouldn't have thought of putting those colors together, but it all works so well. You are a genius!
Love to you and Tom. MJ & Bill
Love the finished product. I still think you should try making a woven bracelet as well. This new look is beautiful.
ReplyDelete