Well I am so happy to be done with chemo! I really can't wait until I get at least a little energy back. And of course one of the exciting things is that y hair is starting to grow back.!..Funny thing is I really haven't missed it as much as I thought I would! I guess its the wigs..they look better then my real hair anyhow. I have some time now before the next doctors appointments... they start on the 6th of May and of course I am abit nervous about them..as they have to do all the tests to make sure that the cancer has not spread,,,although I really don't think it has..but it is still nerve racking... then I get the date for the first surgery which should be in May. then start radiation in june...so that will probably be the end of any newfound energy...
Here is a picture of one of our favorite chemo nurses lin...who I brought one of my milagro bracelets as a thank you gift just for her being so great. I also showed her the book that by neice Karen gave to me called Grace for Each Hour which I start each day with...and makes each day a little easier...She is going to order several for the chemo room.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Not sure how you manage to look beautiful and calm while being administered chemo, but you do. Hope those wonderful nurses all win the lottery for the care they take of you. Love to all, j.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that Karen wrote a tribute to Grace; there are so many wonderful nurses out there, and it really takes a very special person to work with cancer patients....so glad she was your nurse. Love, Pam
ReplyDelete