Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well unfortunately this has not been the best week in terms of chemo side effects. I really know now what the full implications of cumulative mean! Fortunately I only have two more sessions...one tomorrow and one next Thursday..I will be happy to be done with this. May will be surgery month and  then  in June I will start radiation for 7 weeks. I am sure it will be quite an eventful summer.
I have been have 3 or 4 food hours a day and today Tom and I went to look at an old fishing boat that was for sale..or actually close to a give away...however we fortunately came to our senses and agreed to pass on it. It was a wood boat built in 1965 and it would be quite an "art project" that neither one of us has the energy or inclination for right now.  We have been doing little projects on Pegasus...Tom is about to put in new counter tops and we have been doing some painting..Of course the more we fix it up the less we are inclined to sell it.
(not that there is a long line of people waiting to buy!)
So tomorrow we meet with the oncologist and get my second to last chemo.... 

3 comments:

  1. i just love the two of you. i'm just sayin'. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a hard week. Love you so much, j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just love that you have 3-4 food hours a day. Except that I know you're eating so healthy, it's not like 3-4 hours of hot fudge sundaes!
    You know I tease... Love you and wish I could take your bad times from you some times and give you a break. Love you and hope today went well.

    ReplyDelete