Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good day today...I spent the morning doing some photography for some still life paintings..I am trying to incorporate some of the pieces that I brought home from England and Ireland....as you may recall I got addicted to car boot sales which are similar to our swapmeets.and was able to bring home many treasures...I spent a few hours doing  still life set ups...and then we went down to Scripps..to get my chemo....no delays..all of my labs showed up and we were in and out in three hours. Tom was able to look at Craigs list (the chemo room has WIFI) and I was able to finish the China Study on my kindle...so all in all a relaxing 3 hours.
Now I just have to watch my blood sugar spike and ride my bike! thats really the only part I really don't like!
More as it is revealed to me....

3 comments:

  1. "All in all a relaxing three hours" ???? You amaze me.
    Congratulations on finishing China Study... hope blood sugar will behave this time. We're in Palm Springs for a few days R&R. xo jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day? (I agree with Jill, you think 3 hours in chemo is relaxing?...you are amazing.) Have a good week-end...I am told there are some good flea markets here in Germany...I'll let you. Glad you are trying to paint again..you have it in your blood; I'm surprised Scripps hasn't discovered that in your blood tests! Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you sounding so good. paint on!! xo

    ReplyDelete