Friday, May 4, 2012
Well I have not posted in a week ..thinking that this week I would feel great...since I missed my chemo yesterday...but unfortunately no such luck.. I remember having foot surgery several years ago and thinking that as soon as the cast was off I would waltz out of the doctors office..in reality it took a year to completely heal..so I guess I will have to give this a little more time....Next week is a big week with doctor appointments, cat scans.MRI etc...My sister Jill is coming down from San Francisco this weekend so that will be nice. I will post next week and please say a prayer that I get some good results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diane, I was getting worried since you or Tom had not put anything on your blog. So glad to get a message today. I will be praying for very good results from cat scans, MRI etc. Enjoy your time with Jill. Love, Pam
ReplyDeleteJill is coming down? Great timing. She will be good medicine!
ReplyDeleteJudy
You and Tom are in our hearts and prayers. Love Cecilia and Ted
ReplyDelete