Friday, May 11, 2012

Well we got more good news this morning that  the CAT scan that I had yesterday came back clear..which means that the cancer has not spread! I can not tell you how relieved we are.  Its been a tough week with my anxiety thru the roof.(another reason I will be putting Tom up for sainthood)!  Of course they had to give me a dye with the scan yesterday...so I was sure that that alone would probably kill me. Fortunately I had no reaction.
Thanks again for all of your prayers, good wishes and support.

5 comments:

  1. This is very great news!!!!! Praise the Lord! Relax and enjoy the weekend. Love you both lots! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Home Run for "Team UTER-DENEEN" and High 5's all around (we're still using sports metaphors, right?) This will be a great Mother's Day for you; have a happy one! Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both on a roll! Just keep up with this great news. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could have one wish for Mother's Day, you just made it come true. Keep it up. xo jill

    ReplyDelete