Saturday, May 5, 2012

Well yesterday was really a terrible day. Terrible migraine headache,neuropathy in my feet and legs..feeling sick etc. Tom finally figured out that it was the withdrawal from the steroid Decadron that I had been getting with my chemo for the past twelve weeks! We went on line last night.and read about the side effects and they pretty much matched mine..Today was much better although I have been on Atavan and Vicodin. My sister Jill and Nina came and we had a lovely visit..although I was a bit loopy from being on drugs. Tomorrow I am hoping that the Decadron will be out of my system and I will REALLY start to feel better!

4 comments:

  1. Damn Decadron!!! Hope you are feeling better. Glad you had a nice visit with Jill and Nina. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is a long haul, isn't it. i am so sorry to hear that you are sick now from the withdrawal. it's nice that jill and nina could visit. even if you were a bit loopy. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today continued to be a better day. I'm looking for ward to being a lot closer for a week. Take it super easy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wish I was closer so I could come to see you every day. We took you with us in spirit for that walk on the beach, so if your ears were burning it was Nina saying how much she loved you and Tom. Hope this week you really will start to feel better. Back to school today, but you're always in our thoughts till the next time. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete