Well I guess tomorrow starts the beginning of the surgery process..I have to go to the hospital at three tomorrow afternoon to get a shot of blue dye that is radioactive so they can biopsy the lymph nodes. They have assured me that I will NOT be radioactive. I am not sure if I believe that or not! I am both nervous and excited about the surgery. I will be happy to have it over with..but am nervous about the whole thing. I have actually never had any kind of major surgery. Toms niece Karen is driving down from Bakersfield for the surgery and will offer prayers for success.(She is much better connected than I am!) So we are very happy to have her! Dara is also planning to also be there.and said she will bring our mothers rosary beads..so all should go well. I have so many good wishes and prayers and I know that so many of you will be with me in spirit..so I am confident that all will go well. Tom is going to spend the night with me in the hospital...and hopefully I will be able to go home the next day! Today Tom and I spent a lovely time with my niece Erin and Kier at Tamarack Beach. Kier is a total water bug..and even though he is only three did not mind getting knocked down in the surf....as long as Tom had his hand!
Tom will make the next few posts..so I will sign off for now with love.
Diane, prayers will be coming from me and people from everywhere (I even have my niece's husband in Savannah praying and he is Buddist!) We love you and look forward to hearing from you after the surgery. Love, Pam
ReplyDeleteYou are surrounded by love and support, including mine. If the sheer force of love and admiration by so many, could defeat cancer, you would have been healed long ago. You have been and are valiant in your journey toward a healthy mind and body.
ReplyDeleteI have faith that all will go well tomorrow and that getting that tumor out of your dear body will be a relief!
I love you so much!
Jean
love you diane. and thinking about you every second. xoxo
ReplyDelete