Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Well we met with the surgeon this morning and the news was very good. The MRI (which nearly killed me) showed that the tumor had shrunk 50 to 70 % and the lymph nodes were now clear! It was the best possible news and we are soooo happy. They are working on the surgery schedule now..but it is looking like it will be the last week of May. They like to give the body 4 weeks to recover from chemo before starting the next thing. Then four weeks after surgery they will start radiation for 7 weeks. So onward and upward..thank you all for all of your prayers, good wishes and support...They have all helped so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everytime I think about this news I get more excited and more thankful. You have been through so much, it's about time things go your way. Love you so much and will see you tomorrow or Friday. Good luck in the morning with the CT scan.
ReplyDeleteI believe everyone is filled with joy and optimism hearing your news You are truly an inspiration. You have handled all this with such grace, dignity and humor. Much Love. Jean
ReplyDeleteGREAT NEWS. Congratulations....David and Larry
ReplyDeleteThe Del Mar STAR test has been compromised, because I screamed so loud when I got this phone message from you during the testing-- I jumped up out of my desk and threw my arms up into the air-- in the dead silence of a testing room!!
ReplyDeleteI've had a smile on my face ever since-- love you so so much and keep up the good (but very hard) work of getting better. xoxo
Diane and Tom, I have goosebumps! Love, Gunnarson
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled with this good news..this is just amazing. Mohammad Ali couldn't have fought a better fight than you did, Diane. Enjoy your days before surgery. Love you. Pam
ReplyDeletejust to add to the general mood - YIPPEE-KEI-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete