Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I had a good day today...I was able to ride the bike for 20 minutes this morning, then I actually finished putting my beads away...which means sorting them in drawers according to color and size...Of course I have outgrown the  bead shed and have now expanded into a closet. and will probably soon take over the trailer now that Martin  has moved.! I know that this is evidence of some sort of mental disorder..like beadmania or something...but I guess I will just live with it... This afternoon we met David for a walk at Carlsbad...I used my walker but made it to the end and back..so that was good...as Tom says "there are no rule here..whatever it takes.
Gretchen is coming for a visit tomorrow for the weekend..so it will be nice to spend time with her...Cooper will be with Rosie  for two nights and then will be with us on Sat. night  Tom will take then to the airport on Sunday morning....Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. "beadmania" sounds kind of nice. love you, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were ALL necessary purchases.... at $2 or $3/bag, I think you showed a lot of restraint. say hi to gretchen + tom for me -- happy you're starting to have better days after the past couple of weeks! xx

    ReplyDelete