Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Evening bloggers!  Sorry that I haven't been too good about posting this week..the first week after chemo is not  too exciting. The days seem to run together and it is just a matter of getting through each day....I am almost out of my chemo funk and hopefully this is the last one...since this was the last round of the really bad stuff. We did manage to go for one walk at Carlsbad..although I had  to use my "walker" portable chair.It was however a beautiful day and wonderful to be out.

I worked on several pieces of jewelry this week..





..some of them I like more than others..














I haven't gotten back to painting yet but I am hopeful that this week I can start back again..meanwhile I am trying to organize all of the Quartsite beads which is no small task. Today Tom and I went out to Valley Center to see David and Maureen and have lunch. it was a beautiful day, and we had a lovely time..It's good for us to get out of the house...all the hills were green and the hawks were flying  in the canyons behind their house.

I hope you all had a nice weekend...We will keep you posted all all medical updates..my next one is an MRI to see what is going on with the tumor which is in about two weeks.

5 comments:

  1. The Necklaces are amazing! I am glad that you are done with the worst part of the chemo. Hope you keep feeling better in the next few days and can start painting also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklaces Diane. Glad you are getting out of the house again. MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, how can you continue to put such beautiful art into the world, while dealing with the chemo inside of you? You are a really amazing person. My favorite is the last one... what would we ask for if we called the gallery on that one? love to you both, j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these!!! seee, you really did need all those beads from quartzsite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, clearly the dullness of your chemo fog has morphed into the colorfulness of your jewelry!! they are all exquisite!!! :-) well done. so proud of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete