Well I am making it through this first week....working on my jewelry, watching movies etc. Tom has gone down to the gallery so we can replace some necklaces...The jewelry keeps me occupied and my mind off the chemo.I am hoping that on Monday I can start painting again. Today I walked ten times around the perimeter of our yard..and managed to do ten minutes on the bike...so thats pretty good...I will post some pictures of the new work...Actually Tom will post them!More later!..
love you mom...m
ReplyDeleteHopefully the worst part of your journey will be done with soon. I know there is still much more to conquer, but once this round of chemo is thru, I'm pretty sure you will get thru anything. Thank you for allowing my mom and I to visit. It was so nice just to sit and talk. Happy necklaces making! Love Jen
ReplyDeleteGlad your energy is returning. Thinking of you every day. Look forward to seeing photos of the new work. MJ
ReplyDelete