Well we have arrived home..after a lovely 6 days. It was wonderful for me to be out and about,and of course so happy to add to my already out of control bead collection. Tom had a great time looking at all the junk, antiques and new 5th wheels. We actually looked at a 450 thousand dollar bus R>V..
Last night we camped out in Bow Willow. We were going to stay longer...but the wind came up. So we left at noon today.Tom went for a hike this am and I finished my Lance Armstrong book which is quite inspirational. The desert was beautiful, and Quartsite was as full of crazy old people as I remembered. Its nice to see so many geezers who have not lost their spirit, and are just out having fun,riding motorcycles, being rock and junk hounds, and in general not caring much what anyone thinks of them.
Now we are all unpacked and getting ready for my round of chemo on Friday....and of course I can sort all of my new beads! I would also like it known that not once did my wonderful husband ask if didn't I think I had ENOUGH beads???
he is the perfect man!
ReplyDeleteYes he is!
DeleteI am glad you are home safe and sound, and bought more beautiful beads...and Tom never "raised an eyebrow"?....is he the greatest husband ever! (as you have often said, the 3rd time is "the charm") Look forward to seeing you soon. I will send an e-mail regarding my flights. Love, Pam
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed yourself. You look at least 20 years younger than the average geezer in the pictures but that doesn't matter. And one can never have enough beads or warm socks. love you, jill
ReplyDelete