Well we are leaving Quartsite this morning....had a wonderful time...as soon as I get home I am going to look into a twelve step program..for beadaholocics! I just could not resist the bargins...Heading to Bow Willow tonight for a night or two depending on the weather...Hope all you teachers are having nice three day weekend...I have had great energy while we were here and have felt fine...Unfortunatly this week I do my fourth round of chemo....yuk.But I must look at it as a search and destroy for cancer cells...that makes it tolerable....
You look and sound great! Being on a bead outing is just what you needed. Great hat and wig picture...you look like Judy Collins. Enjoy Bow Willow. We are all looking forward to making friends with Tom's chin. Love, Jean
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures..it is almost like a "Woodstock" for seniors! As I said before, include a "potty" in that chair and I'll buy one! This trip is good therapy for you...it will help you get ready for your "search and destroy" mission (in your own words) when you have the next chemo session...way to go "soldier". Love, Pam
ReplyDelete