Good morning bloggers! These last three days sort of got away from me...sorry about that..Dara and Erin came over on Sunday...Dara showing me how to use my new phone that I inherited from David. On Monday we were at the doctors with a chemo rash that I got...and then went and got new glasses for Tom. When I get my energy back I get so happy that I want to do everything.
Today ,thank the Lord we are going to be able to go out to Quartsite Arizona to the Rock and Mineral show...the Really big show is next weekend but I have to be back for chemo. There are several other shows going on so I am sure it will be interesting. Yesterday we spent the day getting the 5th wheel ready..It is all loaded up with organic food and books etc. We got a spot in an R.V park over there and we have full hook ups... We will probably stay three nights then come back thru Bow Willow and camp for a few nights in the desert...unless we get really energetic and go over to Scottsdale...or get really tired in which case we will just come home. I am just happy to be going SOMEWHERE! Plus I just might find some beads that I don't have. (not likely but possible). The whole show is outside so I don't have to worry about germs..and we won't be eating any curly fries or corn dogs!
The other exciting news is that Tom shaved off his beard! In 25 years I have never seen him without one....He definitely looks better with no beard than I look with no hair...but I still can't decide which I like better beard or no beard.We will post some pictures when we get over to Arizona...so stay tuned... MEANWHILE...
ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!!Wahoo!
Have a great time! As Mom would have said, "Out where the bright lights are shining..." love you, jill
ReplyDeletehave a great time out of the house! it's wonderful to hear the lilt back in your voice. xoxo
ReplyDelete