Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Good morning! All is going well here...I have learned that with Taxol you really do need to be on a bland diet...so after a few bad days I am feeling pretty good.. I am eating mostly rice....I mean if the Chinese can live on it I probably can too!.I really had a nice weekend had some nice visits, and an outing to the boat with Tom. We also got a lead on another boat which we have not seen...but it keeps my fantasy life alive and well...We have our boat up for sale..so that has to sell first. (Downeast 45 Schooner listed in Yacht world) Just in case any of you are interested in a good old boat! Michael arrived last night for the week..so that is just great...He brought his yellow lab Newman so it is nice to have a dog in the house..(nice to have Michael too!) My sisters Jill and Dara and Niece Nina are all coming down today and we will see David this afternoon...so a busy day.....but fun.
I have my echo cardiogram on wed...and Taxol on Thursday...three down eight to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment