Well I really have been doing well since the last Taxol. I certainly don't seem to be as sick..as I was although I still do get pretty tired.so.I have to learn to pace my self abit. As soon as I get a little energy I think I am back to normal,which unfortunately is not the case!
Michael left on Sat morning, and I was able to go to a good friends 60th birthday party, a wonderful occasion and wonderful for me to be out of the house and see some friends.I have really had very limited contacts since November..
I felt like this past week I was able to be more social with lots of visitors, phone calls and two days at the beach with David and Michael. Tomorrow we are going over to niece Erins for an early dinner..Thursday is Taxol doctor and labs day..and my friend Billie Williams is coming down on Friday..so it looks like another good week. This will be number 4 of 12 for the Taxol! Yahoo!
I did get a call from son Michael this morning.. that his wife Brooke is in the hospital and will have her apendix out today.A very unexpected development!
How I wish I was well enough to go up and take care of the kids!..but unfortunately that is not in the cards.
Thanks for all of your good wishes, cards emails, presents and food...We appreciate you all!
give brooke our best!! one of ya'll in the hospital is enough! glad your energy is coming back, though. looking forward to our visit this week. love, b
ReplyDelete