Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good day today..I had much more energy than yesterday.  My friend Judy and her husband  Jim came over this morning. Jim has volunteered to build me a website for my artwork..He has a wonderful new fancy camera, and quite abit of "know how".He photographed  about 40 paintings. Judy  gathered painting from all over the house, art studio and garage..and delivered them to Jim..this despite the fact that her hand is still in a cast from recent surgery! Now thats a good friend! The whole process took several hours and was quite abit of work for both of them  and this is just the beginning...I am so grateful   and appreciative to them both for signing up for such a big project...I t is something that I have wanted for a long time...and I think it will motivate me to paint more..especially during this year of confinement!
This afternoon Tom and I went over to Scripps and I had my labs done...Tomorrow we see Dr.Torrey who is my oncologist then Taxol on Thrusday...this time without the steriods...
Happy Valentines Day to all of you..

1 comment:

  1. So glad your energy came back. Look forward to seeing your art online... it's the way of the future, I hear. love, j.

    ReplyDelete