Well the chemo yesterday actually went quite well..No migraine and just the regular spike in blood sugar...so not too bad. We got the chemo in the morning so the spike wore off earlier and I wasn't up half the night.
We met with the cardiologist before the oncologist and he said he wants to find out what the thing in my heart is that he can't identify..so next we I am going to have some procedure that they put a camera down my throat and take a look around..he is almost certain (90%) that is is nothing to worry about..so I am not very worried., but of course they have to be certain about everything..so I agreed to have it done.
The oncologist said I was going very well and I only have 4 more chemo treatments...so whoopie!
Today I had great energy (I think its the steroids that come with the chemo) so Tom and I went down to the boat to look at some projects that need to be done, then to home depot then to Jimbos and I wasn't even tired.. now by Monday I will probably need a walker to get around! However it is all doable and not as bad as I thought it would be. so I am grateful for that. Hope you all have a good weekend.
love your energy and enthusiasm for life - even when it's not serving you the champagne and caviar that you requested! xo
ReplyDeleteWow, only 4 more chemo treatments to go...you are such a good "soldier" in this battle. Also, I am sure nothing is wrong with your heart, it seems it would have shown up by now, but having it checked is important (seems like they can insert little cameras in your body just about anywhere....I won't elaborate!) Just get better and start planning your trip to Germany.
ReplyDeleteLove to both of you. Pam
Well, even if by Monday you need a walker, at least you have a "stylin" one to use. Whatever it takes to get through. So glad the headache didn't reappear this time. At least that's one little help! Love you and hope you have a restful weekend. Will see you again during the week.
ReplyDeleteThat mysterious "thing" in your heart is all of us cheering for you. love you, j.
ReplyDelete