seven more chemo treatments to go, one per week. today was a good day. treatment went according to the book. blood test looked good, no major concerns by the doctor. good good and more good. as i write this, d is on the cycle burning off some excess glucose, mild exercise works wonders in the glucose department and we now know that elevated glucose levels are part of the side affects, especially for a mildly diabetic. as with previous treatments, d is tired and will hopefully sleep well tonight.
the sisterhood bday party last night at our place was a big success, no picts unfortunately. the real bday tomorrow will be low key, i'm hoping d will be up for a few hours out, maybe balboa park for lunch (tempting the fates by eating out once in awhile)
more as we know it.
So glad things are going well and that the San Ysidro Sisterhood had a great b-day celebration for Diane....Happy Birthday Diane......if you go to Balboa Park, there is a great Market/Deli on the corner of Laurel and 5th (I think) they make great sandwiches; you could buy lunch there and find a place at Balboa Park to relax and enjoy it Love to both of you. Love, Pam
ReplyDeleteenjoy every sandwich today. we love you and the best gift ever is to keep the good news coming. happy birthday. xoxo
ReplyDeletep.s I have to convince this blog that I am not a computer and type in some weird words every time. the words are too hard and i often fail. am i the only one or do i just need stronger glasses?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Diane and Iris. I love you both very much. Grama Lin
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Diane and Iris. Two very special birthdays! Hope the day was great. And Jill, isn't it sad when you fail proving you're not a computer?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dearest Friend (and Iris too)
ReplyDeleteHope your day was as fabulous as you deserve! I can't wait to spend some individual time with you. I need a Diane fix.
Jill, I, too, am a computer writing funny nonwords to get published. I consider myself in good company. Love, Jean
Hope you had a wonderful day at Balboa with perfect weather. I know you had the perfect companion for it. We toasted you at the dock party last night. Love and more Love, MJ & Bill
ReplyDelete