Well we are going to get my labs done this am and then down to the boat since Tom left the boat radio on yesterday. Monday was not a good day, but fortunately yesterday was much betterMy friend Judy came over and she helped me make bean soup. With getting the chemo every week I seem to get a different reaction every day...and I never know how I will feel. This will be number 7 out of 12 so that is good.Yesterday Tom and I were able to go for a short walk and sit on the beach. I am trying to get outside more as I really need more Vitamin D, as tests show I am deficient.The beach is so beautiful and I really love getting out of the house.
Chemo tomorrow so stay tuned.
Bean soup sounds good..I'll have to get the recipe. Looks like you are turning the corner on the chemo (Thurs. you will have completed 7 out of 12) I hope the side affects become fewer to none. Good Luck. Love, Pam
ReplyDeleteMaybe a nice mushroom risotto would help with Vitamin D-- one of the few vegetables you can get vitamin D from...
ReplyDeleteBut getting out for a walk on the beach sounds better anyway. I hope today goes ok-- at least the weeks are moving along
swiftly. Remember to take your medication first to avoid the headache. Thoughts are with you, as they always are. xoxo j.
HI Diane, Got your message yesterday and will call today. You are over the half way mark for this phase and that is really good. Found out last year that I was vitamin D deficient as well. Couldn't believe it as I feel I'm outside with the boys all the time. Now a take a little supplement. Next time we talk with the boys around, I'll have to put them on the phone to say hello. They miss you guys! Love Jen
ReplyDeleteSorry we haven't talked as much this week. I hope today went smoothly and that you have new effects of the chemo. One more week down. Love you and will talk to you tomorrow to see how you are doing. Love you.
ReplyDeleteSorry, meant NO effects...
ReplyDelete