Thursday, March 15, 2012

phase 2 round 6 of 12

again, today's treatment went according to the book and d seemed to be tolerating well until late evening when, for the 1st time this phase, she developed a migraine headache after spending several sessions riding the exercise bike to control rising glucose levels which are driven by the steroids given to decrease other side affects from the taxol.  both glucose and headache seem to be moderating as i write this, so there is hope, as ice, vicodin and tylenol work their magic.  i know the headache is getting better because d is out in the kitchen making tea for herself and me.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry the heache came back again but thank
    God for vicodin! Maybe next week, take that in the morning again to hit it before it can get started. Will talk to you both later on today. Hope things are getting better. Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate headaches. I also hate Vicodin, so I am glad you can tolerate it. So sorry this round was harder-- will call you in a little while to see if you're wearing your green. love you both j.

    ReplyDelete