Friday, March 29, 2013
Well I have had four rounds of radiation and so far so good. The night before last I had a terrible acid stomach..which the radiologist had warned me about..but last night was fine, so it could have been a fluke.I drove myself to radiation one day but that didn't work out too well. so now Jean, Judy and Tom are driving which is good. Fortunately I only have ten sessions ...not the 33 that I had before and I don't think that the side effects will be too bad. We are still able to take a walk on the beach every evening which is very therapeutic for both Tom and I. Getting my dental work done was abit painful but not quite as painful as the check I had to write to pay for it all! Last Friday I spent 6 hours in the dentist chair,,while they started the process of replacing old crowns and fillings..Everything including radiation should be done by April 8th so I am hoping that we can take off for a bit in the 5th wheel. Hopefully I won't have a big dip in energy like I did after the last round. Happy Easter to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that this round is, so far, not as hard as the last. I know how you feel about the dental work-- now we know why dentists are so wealthy. Hope you have a quiet and peaceful Easter. We love you all and we'll talk tomorrow. Love to both you and Tom, Jill
ReplyDeletehappy easter - hope your day is beautiful and that your walk on the beach lets you communicate with nature at her best. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHope things are going well and that you are still able to get out for walks and that good vitamin D sunshine and salt air. Should have come to Mexico to do all that dental work. Would have been less expensive and we could have had a nice visit. Take it easy. Thinking of you and Tom. <3 xoxoxo MJ & Bill
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are going well for you and you will be able to go on another trip soon (I am also glad you ordered more canvasses.) April 8th and your last radiation treatment is this Monday..way to go Hippy Chick. Love, Pam
ReplyDelete