Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Biopsy day post 2

the procedure is done and all is well thus far.  two more hours of observation, one more xray of lung [looking for possible lung deflation because of air leak where needle penetrated lung during biopsy] then we're out of here.   won't know biopsy results for a couple of day.

t

1 comment:

  1. I have only been able to use the computer for short intervals, so I am so sorry that you haven't heard from me in awhile; my computer broke and I don't like to tie up Glenna and Jimmy's for too long. I think I am caught up and now understand where you are at this point. I love the pictures and especially of the seals. I am glad you are doing fun things whenever you get the chance to get out. I heard that the weather has been beautiful there. I will be in San Diego by mid May to help with Sean and Caroline's new baby girl. Will be out to see you then. Love you. Pam P.S. Did I get your birthday wrong? I thought it was March 9 and sent you a card. Anyway, let me know.

    ReplyDelete