Tuesday, March 12, 2013
More doctor visits
Well we saw two doctors today...and no one told me to go home and get my affairs in order...so I am taking that as a positive sign. We talked to the Integrative medicine doc about both Tom and I doing biofeedback...and he is going to try and get it thru insurance...the big thing now is diet,exercise,stress reduction and drinking alot of green tea! The oncologist changed some meds and was actually quite optimistic...She really wants to have my lung checked out again to make sure that what they see is really just left over from radiation...I need to get all my dental work done before I start the bone strengthening meds...so I am hoping that I can get that done in a month.. Will meet with Dr. Lin next week who is the radiation oncologist who says he can zap these lesions with a very light treatment of 10 sessions and the integrative doctor felt that that would be a smart thing to do..As did the oncologist...He is also going to investigate the hypothermia treatments and let me know. He also suggested that we talk with the radiation oncologist about it becasuse they just built a huge new state of the are facility at Scripps.
Aside from all this we went out to a lovely lunch at the Hotel Valencia in La Jolla and spent some time at the childrens beach which is a seal sanctuary. The moms had all just had their pups and were giving swimming lessons and trying to keep track of the little ones.. We also went to two galleries which always makes me feel better! All in all a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ah, such good news. so happy to read this. and the surrounding parts of your day sound very uplifting. sending much love your way - all wrapped in warm hugs. :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great picture, who took it??
ReplyDelete