Sunday, April 7, 2013

Well today is our 23rd wedding anniversary so we are going downtown to celebrate!It has really been 23 great years..and we are hoping we have 23 more!

 I only have one more day of radiation tomorrow and then I am finished. This round has been nothing like the first. Just a short zap of 38 seconds and my only real side effect is being abit tired in the late afternoon..We are looking forward to a visit with Iris and Michael tomorrow for a few days. Brooke and Cassidy had to stay home because of work and school. We are going to take a little trip up north next week..so we will see them and Nate and Jen  and family and Karen and Bobby, Jill and Robin..and then up to Arcata..hopefully I will not get zapped at the end of radiation like I did last time. We are taking the 5th wheel, which seems to be our best mode of travel these days as we can go at a slow pace and have everything we need with us.

So all is well here...I am feeling good...AND I finish with the dentist this week! I would have rather had a new car....but I will have good teeth!
love to all of you
diane

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary guys!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 23 years? That seems impossible-- I remember it so clearly!! I'm so glad this treatment has been easier and so glad you are able to make a trip up north! Happy Anniversary and on to the next 23:) Lots of love to you both, jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! a tad late, but sincerely hope you had a fabulous dinner out and will have a great visit. Safe travels when you head north. We are in AZ now. Crossed the border yesterday. Easy drive and new border crossing made it a smooth trip. They keep up grading the roads. Maybe we will see you in MX one of these years. xoxoxo MJ & Bill

    ReplyDelete