Monday, July 23, 2012

Well it was an interesting weekend. The best part was a visit with my sisters and nieces on Saturday..but then Tom came home from working on the boat with a very bad cold. ...My stepdaughter Gretchen sadly  got sick the last night of her stay with us..and unfortunately Tom caught it.. So we have had  to stay in opposite ends of the house which is very strange. It would be impossible for me  to stay very still in radiation for 15 minutes. if I was coughing and hacking as he has been! We have been so inseparable for the past 10 months..that I miss him being at the other end of the house.(sort of silly I know..but true!) I am hoping he will have a fast recovery and he is too..although I am sure he is enjoying watching non stop westerns. Meanwhile my friends Linda Gunnarson and Cindy and Judy are driving me to radiation in the mornings..which is just great. So far I am still doing pretty well..and really don't have terrible fatigue, although I am not ready to run any races. I think I have 15 more to go. Onward and upward...Have a good day..and  I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about tom!! we send our love back to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane- im available to drive you Friday. Xxoo. Margo

    ReplyDelete