Friday, July 6, 2012

Well I have finished a week of radiation...only 26 more treatments to go.  I go 5 days a week...and get weekends off. So far so good. I have just been getting terrible headaches...but I believe it is from one of the medications...plus I am coming off of lots of Vicodin after the surgery ..so who knows! I have several doctors appointments next week..so will get some opinions.

We have been having such a lovely time with kids and grandkids...they bring such a great energy to the house...and we are so fortunate to have such nice little ones...and their parents are not too bad either!. Jen and Nate totally took over the house and cooking...and Michael and Brooke are doing the same..so that has been wonderful, giving Tom a well deserved break..Iris who is three dances around the house....Cassidy is doing great art...and when Connor and Dylan were here all 4 grandkids were  riding bikes and electric cars down in the cul de sac.Connor and Dylan are great game players...so Nate and the boys and Grampa Tom had  a two day Risk marathon.
Thats all for now...have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Radiation seems to be going well, but glad you might be getting some answers about headaches next week. You know another great thing about grand kids is their movies....here are some of my favorites; Rio, Monster's Inc., Tangled, Despicable Me..you can sit down and relax and watch these with them. You have a good week-end, too. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great time to enjoy the blessings of family and beautiful grandchildren! Children just enjoy the moment and don't worry about the future, if only I could do that more! Love you, Karen

    ReplyDelete