Friday, July 20, 2012

Well the house is quiet again..Gretchen and boys left yesterday morning, and now we are getting the house put back together.  Actually Tom is doing most of the re arranging with a small amount of help from me. Radiation continues to go fairly well although I definitely do get more tired, especially in the afternoon. I am more than  half way through so hopefully this is as bad as it will get.
Tomorrow my sisters Jill and Dara are coming down plus three nieces so I will be happy to see them all. Tom is going to the boat to hopefully get the new sinks installed. We are going to put the boat in a slip for two months, which is a switch for us as it is usually on a mooring. We will spend August on the boat and  hopefully Sept in the 5th wheel going North. I am going to bring my paints and beads and hopefully enjoy the change of scenery..and also see the grand kids who really lift my spirits. Of course all travel will depend on how fast my energy returns.  The radiation oncologist doesn't seem to think it will get much worse.Hope you all have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. When you feel tired it is hard to get enough ummp to do much. I am glad you had family with you. I am looking forward to grand kids someday. I will be glad when you have this journey behind you. Love you lots, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans for August and September sound great; staying on the boat next month will be a beautiful change of scenery for both of you. Also, it is so nice that your sisters and nieces will be visiting you. Make sure to rest when you need to. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete