Well yesterday I was able to get "mapped" for the radiation...I practiced all week getting my arm over my head. Think of one of those medieval torture racks which is what it felt like..but this time I was able to do it just because I didn't want to get sent home again! I will start the radiation next Thursday after one more planning session on Wednesday.
Yesterday was my sister Jills birthday and she and my other sister Dara came for a visit...We had a lovely afternoon and I so love and appreciate them both. My friend Jean came down from Orange to spend the night and hang out with me today so that Tom can go to the boat and work on his "boat projects" which of course are never ending. She picked up dinner from our local organic market...
I am feeling better each day..and getting more mobility which is good. You know it is important to keep moving!
Hope you are having a nice visit with Jean... I'll be down again soon and will look forward to seeing you stronger each time. Love you so much-- driving north tomorrow. xo
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a nice visit withyour sisters.
ReplyDeleteSomehow thought you would have the summer to recover before radiation. Good to get it over with I suppose. Stay strong. Sending Love your way.
We are in Greenwich visiting Bill's Mom. She keeps thinking we have company arriving... probably remembering when you and Tom came by. She so enjoyed your visit as did we.
Love,
Mary Jane & Bill