Monday, June 18, 2012

Good morning bloggers! Well this morning has been a shower of positive messages...so I am feeling very good and thankful . Watching Good Morning America they had Nick Walinda on... who just made history walking across Niagra Falls on a wire. He said he did it to inspire people who had challenges in their life. His message was to keep your eye on the other side..and I know that is just  what I have to do. My friend Jane sent me an email about a friend of hers who had breast cancer...She said she told her about my diagnosis and her friend said "poof ..a piece of cake. Her friend  is 5 years post diagnosis of stage 4 breast cancer...and was fine. Then my friend Judy sent me an email from her cousin telling her   that they added my name to a prayer list of missionaries going to Peru..So I know that I have Christians, Mormons, Buddhist , Cathloics and even some wayward Unitarians in my spiritual army. I need them all!
Now for a funny visual....I rode my bike this am listenin g to my I pod with my ear phones blasting. My hair is starting to grow back in and of course it is growing straight up. I look like Alfalfa! Tom left to go to the boat  so I had the house to myself.  I just started riding and singing at the top of my lungs to Bruce Springstien Born in the USA! Great fun Hair sticking straight up...my pants rolled up and riding to the other side. Love to all of you...Especially my niece Nina who graduated from UCLA on Friday night...She knows I was there in spirit!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling so positive. I am still trusting God for complete healing for you. Have faith, and keep your eyes on Him. Love you, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you told me about the ipod and cycling! Now we can both ride to the other side while rocking out. I've already started looking for songs to ride to. Can't do much better than Bruce though! Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally something I can give to both you and Dara-- will make you both a CD for walking/running/riding/rocking out. I think you have all good spiritual energy on your side because you have spent your entire life time being a kind and compassionate person. I think She has you in the palm of Her hand and the rest of us have your back. Love you and see you tomorrow, j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! Laughing and crying reading your message from yesterday! The bike visual couldn't be more hilarous AND wonderful. LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU!!!!! Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome visual! Sending heaing vibes your way Diane. Can't wait to hang. in July! -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Born in the USA" visual sounded great...maybe next time how about the theme from "Rocky" or "All I Want To Do Is Have Some Fun" by Cheryl Crow...I use to play these really loud on my Boom Box at Sean's Little League Games; I had a whole assortment depending on the situation. Also, the guy walking across Niagra Falls is inspiring, but you and other women like you, fighting this disease every day, are the silent and strongest heroes out there. Much love to you. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great visual, Diane, but even better if you were "in the buff!" See you in 7 days :)

    ReplyDelete