Friday, November 11, 2011

Well we just got back from Scripps...and met with the oncologist had another MRI...and the news is all GOOD.There is no evidence that the cancer has spread...I do have to see a cardiologist as there was one weird thing (not cancer) that the doctor would like to check out. It is not anything serious..just something that showed up in the echo cardiogram... I should start chemo next week...and I am anxious to start and get this behind me...
Thank you all for all of your good wishes and prayers. Karen I think it worked!
Stay tuned I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. OK, we'll take that good news. love to you both. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best news!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for the good news! Keep it coming! Glad Michael and David are there to lend support! Woke up thinking of you and how strong you are. MJ

    ReplyDelete