Good morning my dears...Very exciting week this week (not really) back and forth to Scripps..This morning we had an echo cardiogram. Tom got to watch and ask all sorts of technical questions about the machine. My good news is that I went hat and scarf shopping on line last night..and ordered a bunch. I went to the store last night and there happened to be a Muslim woman in front of me..I kept staring at her not because she was Muslim but because I was fascinated by her head gear, which actually looked pretty good. I thought about asking her about it but didn't. You know as my friend Billie says "Presentation is everything", so I am ready. I figure what I would spend at the hairdresser I'll just spend on headgear. When you are in this situation you can pretty much rationalize anything...Meanwhile Tom and I got a tide chart..and we are walking down at Swamis Beach every day..when the tide is out..It is a beautiful place and good for our stress level.
Tomorrow is a big day with bone scans and cat scans to make sure that the cancer has not" set up shop" anywhere else.The oncologist does not think that it has but they still have to rule it out..So stay tuned
love diane
i clearly applaud your application of the 'presentation is everything' rule. altho when we first discussed it, i think it was referring to breakfast rolls! next we'll need a post of you in some of those hats. (while you still have hair!) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYou have always looked Mahvalous in your hats dear. I particularly remember the bicycle helmet with the sunvisor gorilla glued to the front. Who could forget the Queen of Bead Tiara?. Look forward to more good times with you. We will be sending love and healing, positive energy to support you on this journey you have begun.
ReplyDeleteMake sure your first hat is warm and very soft. Mary Jane
I hope today's tests will bring you much needed comfort for tomorrow. Love Jen
ReplyDelete