Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good morning! This morning is the first morning that I have felt  very optimistic..And thats a good thing... Tom and I went for a good walk .Such great air after the rain...Turns out one thing that can tip the cancer  survival rate scale  in a positive way  is the same thing that helps most health issues. ...".Eat less move more!" So I guess we will be doing  more of both of those things on a regular basis.

Today I am going  to get my water based oil paints..I have some beautiful pictures from Ireland and England that are calling out to me. I don't think that turpentine will be too good for me in the next few months, even though I love the smell of it. (wierd..I know!) Reading through all of the chemo literature tells me that that might change. Good thing I painted my art studio just before all this started.
Have a good day

2 comments:

  1. Yay for optimism and for slowing down and enjoying the air! Happy painting..can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Optimism is a great cure, almost as good as a stiff drink. Sounds like good news.

    JOhnny

    ReplyDelete