Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good morning..Well today is hospital day at Shiley Integrative Medicine in La Jolla..I am referring to it as "Tube Day" as I think I get put in a tube and they see if the "cancer has set up shop" (they have such cute ways of saying dreadful things) anywhere else. Then I get a cat scan and look at my brain...(that should be interesting!) all in all a really fun day.(NOT)..Martin who is staying with us in the Casita has gone to get his green card which he lost in Italy.  He was very excited because today is his saints day., which obviously gives him a certain edge..He gave me all of the books on the Camino..which I am hoping to walk next year. Tom and I went to seeThe Way with Martin Sheen..and it is a wonderful movie..made me want to go even more. Thank you all for your comments....I love reading them....MJ I still have my helmet with the visor and I may bring it out soon. I talked to an old man named Bob who rides his bike around our neighborhood yesterday.  He is 95 and I told him if he ever needed  to rest or needed something for his bike to knock on our door. I told him I had just been diagnosed with breast cancer..and he said Well good... thats easy to cure! Lets hope he is right.
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

    ReplyDelete