I am posting a picture of the painting I finished today...Had a good time doing it...I like getting up at 5 and then painting for a few hours ..I am glad I cleaned my art studio before all this started.. Tom spent a long time today teaching me how to use a program for altering photographs for paintings...Turns out I have hundreds of photos...He has the patience of a saint because if just one thing goes wrong in the sequence he has to come to my rescue.
Tom went today and got new tires on the truck...the 5th wheel is next...lets hope we get to use it this winter...I will think positive.
love love love the new painting! xo
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a chance to use those new tires count Dave and I in on the adventure. Love the painting. Of course I have an affinity for old trucks :)I have a photo I took in 1980 that looks earily similar.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful painting. And agreed, Tom has the patience of a saint... he married into our family, after all. xo
ReplyDeletePaint more! We would love some new pictures for the house. I love this one! Love Jen
ReplyDeleteThis can be the beginning of your "cancer period" painting,even better than Picaasso's "blue period." Love the painting! All your family and friends can bid on this at a fund raising auction for your post cancer travels. That Tom is a saint is a given as experienced by those in need of his talents.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your sweet face! I'm sitting in the airport in LIttle Rock after visiting the Clinton LIbrary. No conversion yet for my bro and none in sight. Keep the creative juices flowing! Love, Jean
Love the painting! It reminds me of Grandma's house in Conn. for some reason. It has a very different feel than all your Southwest style. Where did you take the picture? Hope to see you this weekend. Love you both. Dara
ReplyDelete