Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well I just wrote a whole post and then erased it!
We are back from the hospital..and after 2 Zanex I was able to do the tests..On one they fasten your arms to your sides, then tape your feet together. then inject a dye .then put you in a tube for 40 minutes...great fun..On the way  home we got the good news that the biopsy that they did on Friday for Inflammatory Breast disease was negative so that is great news. Now if we just get some good news tomorrow....

5 comments:

  1. Phew - you have really been through the wringer!! It sounds awful! On a positive note, though, the news about IBC being negative is FABULOUS!!! seriously. fabulous. hang tough. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side, i have never followed a blog before, so look how you are bringing us all into the modern times. but for those of us who can't be with you every day, you know we are with you every step. keep blogging. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I love you both. So glad to hear the good news today, Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane! So glad you're blogging so I can follow even from Africa... And I certainly have some things to say re: headwear -- literally every village woman in East Africa wears wraps of gorgeous prints and fabrics around her head every day here -- and I have to admit they look pretty fabulous. I can bring you some if you like! I'll email you pics. They also often wear baskets of fresh bananas on their heads but that may be less practical.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear about the test, always think positive. love ya.

    ReplyDelete