Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday evening

Well Gretchen and Chris and Ian and Cooper were here this am...and we had a nice visit...Tom went out to lunch with them and then to the park...I had to take my early afternoon break, and had to miss the outing...
This afternoon We moved the 5th wheel over to Cardif beach where Michael and Brooke and Cassidy and Iris are now officially camped out after their long trec down from Arcata...I think it will work out great because we can all be outside..and the weather will be good this week...small blessings!.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have everyone close by. Say hi to everyone until we see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to take the 5th wheel down to Cardiff for Michael and his family (they will even get to see the "Cardiff Kook" while they are there.) This will allow you more "down time"; I know what it's like to be around a 3 and 5 year old pretty much 24/7. Take Care. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete