Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday AM

I am happy to post that Tom had his endoscopy this am and the Dr. thinks that he has gastritis, which is an inflammation of the stomach lining..We still have to get the results of two more tests..but so far so good. It does not appear that it is anything life threatening...and he is peacefully taking a nap now..We drove home from the hospital along the coast..and he sounded like he had had about three vodka tonics because of the anesthesia..pretty funny. We are both very relieved...one of the causes of this is stress...gee I wonder what could be stressing him out??!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad to hear...because one more thing might put us over the edge...hope you have a calm week..we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! I am continuing to pray for both of you, I hope that you feel his comfort and peace. Love, Karen Keep "Christ" in Christmas.

    ReplyDelete