Yesterday we had a great visit with Toms Niece Karen and her family..and nephew Greg and his family down at Swami's beach..They were having a family Christmas camping trip. Karen made me an incredibly beautiful quilt..which is not an easy feat when you work 70 hours a week! I so appreciate it.It was great to see them all, and now Karen and family are back in Bakersfield.Greg and his wife live in Carlsbad.
I finished another painting this morning..and then Martin and I went to downtown Encinitas and did some shopping...It was nice to be out and better yet having some energy..and now we are all watching the Charger game with no sound and Christmas music...This afternoon I taught Martin how to bead..and he is pretty good.
We are still hoping Michael and family will make it down...but it is touch and go as Cassidy got sick last night...and with kids Iris might get it next.or worse yet one of the parents!I will light a candle tonight..and hope for the best.
Glad to hear you had more energy today, and that you were able to get out. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Michael and Family make it down- I know how important that is to you.
ReplyDeleteLove, G
Diane; boy, when your energy comes back, even a little, you make the rest of us look like "couch potatoes", well, I should say, I look like a couch potato. The village where we live just got a beautiful blanket of snow; we live on a hill and have the best view; you would love to paint it. I am planning on you and Tom to stay with us and visit (there is a fully equipped downstairs apt. where you can stay....car included) Take care. Love, Germany
ReplyDeleteExcellent. Love to hear that you are feeling better some of these days. We'll be heading down around the 21-22 and are all germ free. xo jill
ReplyDeleteWow, what a Charger game it was! Please thank Tom for the call. We were pleasantly surprised that you watched the game. I'm so sorry that the Quinlans are sick. I thought they were all better and ready to come down. I hope Cassidy gets better and no one else gets sick so that you can celebrate with them. I know it will make your Christmas. Love you lots and we will talk soon! Jen
ReplyDelete