Thursday, October 3, 2013

Well today was doctor day for the month..and the news was all just fine...One tumor marker was down 20% and another one was up about 5 points to 41..(norMAL IS 38) my anemia is improving so everything is looking pretty good..I will be having a new set of scans done at the end of this month...Not sure how often they will do them but I think in the beginning it is every three months. Its a little nerve wracking but I am glad that they keep such good tabs on me.. I really like my oncologist Mellisa Torrey..She is very thorough..and is a very good listener!.. We had a good time being gone for three weeks..It was great seeing the kids and friends,,and glad we had our little R>V with us...We bought a Bio mat which is a special infrared heat that we can bring with us...Now we are home...getting caught up on landscaping issues that came up due to a broken drip system...lots of dead plants...so Tom has been working for two days replacing valves and wires! I am feeling good,,and seem to be getting a little more energy....which is welcome... hope you are all good... love diane

2 comments:

  1. So glad that it was a good report. And knowing your and Tom's green thumbs, your plants will be thriving in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love good numbers!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete