Well the past month has flown by..with kids and grandkids visiting..and then Tom and I moving to the boat for a month. We really had a wonderful time with Gretchen and Chris and family and Michael and Brooke and family..and before them Jen and Connor and Dylan. It was alot of very good energy in the house, and we really enjoyed them all.
Tom and I moved to the boat last weekend..and we have turned into total slug..s Sleeping late,reading and just relaxing.We got a great slip with a good view of the channel and no noisy neighbors. There are lots of great walks and the weather has been perfect.!
My last two doctors visits have been very good..I see my oncologist once a month so they monitor me very closely.One of the things that they watch are my tumor markers, which are part of a blood test..Normal is 38 and mine have been up around 50.(they can go up to the 100's) Last time I went to the doctors they had gone down to 42 so we were very happy. All of my other counts were normal.so things are looking good and I am feeling good...
We are looking forward to spending the month on the boat and then will take the 5th wheel up north for another month.
I hope you are all having a good summer! xxoo diane
Hi; just picked up your latest blog and am so glad that you have had a great summer with family and friends. Also, such great news from the doctors. Looks like I will be back in San Diego/Escondido mid Sept. I will email you more info. I know you will be taking the 5th wheel up north during that time, but I will be staying for almost 8 months to help Sean and Caroline with the kids. Enjoy your time on the boat. Always glad to hear the latest news. Love, Pam P.S. It's ok for you and Tom to be "slugs"..especially based on what you've been through. At this stage of our lives, haven't we all earned some "slug" time? I sure enjoy taking as much of it as I can!!
ReplyDeleteHi Guys! So glad you have a perfect location on the boat and are using your time very wisely to rest and relax! I am very happy to hear the great doctor news. Keep up what you are doing because it's working. When you have dates of your visit up here, let me know. Would love to try to get a dinner in with Jill and fam, as well. Love you! Jen
ReplyDelete