Good morning!
This is just a short post today..to let you know that I am feeling very good. It seems like such a long time since I went to the doctor...but it has only been three weeks. I just have to go once a month now, get my blood work done and then get my bone building shot..I am beginning to feel normal again..I don't get as tired as I was..and many other annoying symptoms seem to be gone. My big job now is to keep my immune system functioning at a high level. To that end we try to walk every day, only eat organic food and eat all of our fruits and veggies. We invested in a Vita mixer that grinds up kale in a morning shake so you can't even taste it. I also spend about one hour on my biomat that heats up my whole body.(thanks to my friend Jane who recommended it).
We are getting ready for the arrival of kids and grandkids...Gretchen, Chris and Cooper and Ian arrive this Sunday,,and Michael and Brooke and Cassidy and Iris arrive shortly after.
We are going to spend August on the boat and hopefully September in the 5th wheel..so I am packing up my beads and paints, and Tom is trying to get all boat and 5th wheel projects finished.
love to all,
diane
I love this post!! So great to have you type these words. Your summer plans sound fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
I agree with Billie. I had a great feeling reading this post! It is really good timing too as you will soon be getting lots of visitors and need much energy. Love Jen
ReplyDelete