Thursday, January 24, 2013
Well I have visited just about every bead vendor in Quartzsite..and have had a very good time..It seems like 2 hours is about my maximum so I go two hours in the morning ,,then two hours in the afternoon. Our friends Mike and Kathy are here along with several of their friends that we know so we have really enjoyed our stay...We are leaving today for Cave Creek campground North of Phoenix where we will visit Ted and Cecilia and hopefully do some bike riding. We have had really good weather and our little R>V has been very cozy. I am not sure if we will have wifi at the next place..but if we do I will report in. I have figured out how to post pictures on facebook..so I will post along the way. All the Best to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have fun! i miss you. was in leucadia the other day. not so great w/o you!! love, billie
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are having a good time! Take it easy bike riding, be careful!! i love the pictures and forgot to check your blog recently but it looks like "big sky" country and I love that. It's very smart of you to stock up on beads-- one can never really have too many beads, anyway. Love to see both of you on the road again-- but go at a nice cruizin pace! love you,
ReplyDeleteNever know, beads could become the next currency one day again. Can never have too many. Glad you are out having fun. Wish I could stop by and see what treasures you found in Quartzite.
ReplyDeleteThe Bead group came to our little casita in La Cruz yesterday. Would have been more fun with you there too. xoxoxo MJ