Well the Christmas tree is down..all of the kids are home and back in school and we are getting ready to take off for Arizona. We actually have almost a month with no doctors appointments..which is some sort of a record.We will be taking the 5th wheel so we can bring everything with us and hopefully find organic food along the way. We are going to Quartsite ..to the Rock and Mineral show.and then up north to visit Ted and Cecilla (our daughter in laws step mom and dad) then to Fountain Hills to visit Karen and Joe Forward..then out to Silver Springs New Mexic, just to see whats there, then down to McNeal Arizona to visit our friends Craig and Marcia and possibly go to another spot in Arizona with them called Organ Pipe. When we get back it will be doctors and surgery so I am really going to enjoy this time away. I am feeling really good..continue to get more energy and am feeling very optimistic.
Thanks for all of your comments I love reading them. I hope your New Year is starting out well.
this is great news! i love hearing these plans of your trip. and a month with no doctors appointments is fabulous. have a great time! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWell, NEXT year Mike and I will try to make it. That way you could have additional arms, vehicles, etc. to carry back more beads! It's so sad that your supply has dwindled to almost nothing. You'll have a great time, and I know you'll be feeling better every sigle day. We love you and miss you when you're away, but know it's so great for both of you to get away and have a change of scenery. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great, great time!! And enjoy your energy and all the things that make you happy...like beads and beads and more beads!! Keep in touch during your travels. I am so very excited for you both! Love Jen
ReplyDeleteHi; I am a little slow at responding, but I am so happy you are out and having fun. Looks like you left So.Cal at a good time; you will be in warmer weather; they seem to be having unusually cold nights and days. We are having some snow but not enough to keep us from getting out on the autobahn for shopping, etc. The kids love to sled, though, and there are plenty of hills around us for them to do this.. Much love to both of you. Pam
ReplyDelete