Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Well we have spent another week on the boat, and, as it turns out, putting off our road trip was a very good idea...
All of the fatigue that I thought that I might get during radiation showed up after I finished. Its not terrible..but it is not traveling energy. We are happy being on the boat and enjoying doing very little. I have been making some necklaces..and Tom has had more time to go "craiging" which is looking at all sorts of stuff on craigs list! We actually went and looked at a new 5th wheel this week, and an old sailboat that hadn't been moved from the yard in about 15 years. We passed on both.. Now he is working on the woodwork on the boat..but has called on several other items of great interest.
I, of course, found a converted tugboat in Seattle that I like..but unfortunately we will probably pass on that too!


We are enjoying our time on the docks..and are glad that we have another month, at which time I will hopefully feel a bit more energetic.Thanks for tuning in and I hope you all had a good Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you made the very wise decision to take time to get your strength back and tom some well deserved time with craigslist! The weather is beautiful down there now and will still be beautiful up here in a month so we'll keep the light on for you whenever you're up for it. Love you so much. jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are taking life easy and enjoying Pegasus.
    We are in MA now for a bit. Bought a pink kayak from the end of the season rental boat sale last weekend and have been enjoying exploring some of the salt ponds.
    Please post some photos of your new necklaces if you have the energy to do so. Would love to see them.
    Hugs all around. MJ & Bill

    ReplyDelete