Saturday, September 20, 2014

Doctor visit Sept 17th

The recent doctors visit was again a little confusing...Most of my blood work was fine but again one tumor marker was up slightly and one was down slightly. As a result of this I am going to have a bone scan and a ct scan on tuesday just to make sure that there is no progression of the tumor in my spine. We are about to take to the road for three months so it is better to get it checked out before we leave. I will still have to come back to san diego once a month for shots unless they change the meds. My oncologist talked about me taking part in a clinical trial so I guess I will find out more about that next thursday when I get the results of the latest scan. Mean while I am feeling good..and looking forward to a quick trip up to Arcata to help Michael with the kids while Brooke goes to Texas for a few days..Then home to pack up the fifth wheel and head to Arizona and Taos.I will write after next thursdays visit.! love diane

No comments:

Post a Comment