Friday, August 22, 2014
Well we had my monthly visit with Dr.Torrey..and I felt that it went very well. My tumor markers (which should be 38) have been rising since February by between 20 -25 points a month.This month they only went up 8 points..so I feel as though the new shot that I get every month is starting to work. I am feeling very good..and have had a fun summer with a houseful of family and friends. I have given up my nightly glass of wine which I really enjoyed in hopes that that will bring the tumor markers down even more...so stay tuned on that one. I have really been trying to meditate every day..as most cancer experts recommend daily meditation. I wouldn't say I have reached any sort of enlightenment..but I am starting to enjoy it. I have several meditation tapes..and just got some of Deepak Chopra's mediation tapes so I am excited about trying them..to see if I can reach some higher level of something! so stay tuned...I hope all is well with all of you and that you have had a good summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Diane! We love you and know that you are doing everything you need to be doing to keep this stupid cancer under control. You are keeping yourself a priority and that is most important. This summer was fun, wasn't it? I'm glad to be back into some sort of routine, though. Love Jen
ReplyDelete