Friday, December 14, 2012

Well today we went to the infectious disease specialist and the news was good....He did not feel that I had any infection and really felt that it was from the radiation..and it will all be cleared up by Feb.He based his conclusion on the fact that the red area has remained unchanged, I have had no fever etc...I will still go to the dermatologist next week, but he said if they tell me to do anything or prescribe anything to call him first...When I went I was determined not to get biopsied for anything as that requires stitches and I am rather sick of that!... So onward and upward. 

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! No infectious disease:) Very interested as to what the dermatologist will say. Hopefully the mystery will be solved soon. We will talk this weekend! Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe sort of like a deep sunburn. Keep on keepin' on. Hope you have a great holiday. Love. MJ & bill

    ReplyDelete