Thursday, March 6, 2014
Well here we are in March! We had a fabulous cruise and visit with my brother and his wife. I had all of my tests and scans this week. It is really a very stressful week for us because I get so nervous and poor Tom has to live with me! Anyhow the news today was pretty good...I would say an A-. All of my blood work was good the cancer has not gone to any organs. I thve three tiny lesions on my spine and one possibly increased by 2mm. They are no sure if the bone increased because of the shot I get every month or the lesion increased. One tumor marker went up 20 points to 71 and the other one was completely normal!So this month I will drink more green tea,and eat more veggies and increase my exercise. Meanwhile I feel great, and my oncologist Dr.Torrey was very pleased with the report over all. We are leaving on Sunday in the 5th wheel for Northern Calif to see kids and grandkids..so I am looking forward to that!
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
love diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment